Wednesday, January 30, 2008

My 24th Birthday!






My 24th birthday would have to have been one of my favourite birthdays so far. Nathan planned a surprise party for me on the friday night before my birthday because he was going to be in Edmonton on my birthday. He is taking an Islamic language course in Edmonton. 1 of only 8 people that got to go.

So for the party he planned, a bunch of friends came over, we drank, talked and then they dragged me out dancing and I had a really good time. Yesterday, on my actual birthdaymy friend Megan invited Julia and Katie over to her house, we had wine, food (lots of cheese and you know how I feel about cheese!) and watched Good Luck Chuck! Hillarious movie by the way. I had MANY friends call and many MORE send me happy wishes through facebook.

I had a wonderful day although I wish I could have merged my BC family/friends with my MB friends. That would have been perfect. There's always the wedding :)

No comments: