Wednesday, August 6, 2008


So here we are, less than 2 months until Nate comes home!!! I can't believe it is finally more than half over. UGH! I can't wait for him to come home and we all really missed him at his grandparents' 60th wedding anniversary in Sunderland, Ontario a couple of weeks ago. It was so amazing to see all of Nathan's family and I have missed you all so much! Next time we visit, it will most certainly be with Nathan there, safe and sound. Home from Afghanistan! Here is a picture of me (Auntie Brice) with the most beautiful little baby girl in the world: Denay Catherine McClelland, Trevor and Christy's bundle of joy and the newest addition to our family :)

3 comments:

Chris said...

Sooooo good to see you too!!

Christy said...

I was talking to Denay about Auntie Brice the other day.....she misses (and me too) you and man is she growing! Can't WAIT to see you both.....

Shawna said...

Lovely shot of you and our sweet niece...I can't wait to see you & Nathan together and both on the same land!

Won't that be a day!