Monday, July 7, 2008

GREECE!


Nate at what was known to Greeks as the centre of the Universe. It is called the Navel stone (navel of the universe). The story is that Zeus let two birds go in opposite directions around the earth and this is where they met.
One of my favourite pictures of Nathan :)
THIS is the bug that was on my foot! LOOK AT IT! I couldn't believe it! I felt something weird on my foot, looked down, screamed, kicked wildly and then made Nate take a picture of the bug that attacked my foot.....what? I'm soooo not dramatic! It's HUGE!
Theatre at Delphi.
Some remains found in ancient Korinth.
This is Nate with the view of Delphi below him.

Our first Greece tourist picture in front of the temple of Zeus in Ancient Korinth.
Us posing on our day cruise to the islands of Aegina and Agistri


Here we are with the view of one of the most famous churches on top of Meteora






Us at our first hotel, not getting a handle on which pictures are to be silly and which pictures are to be cute :)
A view of from the Acropolis, behind us is all of Athens.


This is us at our very first hotel at Kalamaki Beach.



Our sincerest apologies for not keeping up to date with our blog, and of course by us, I mean me as Nate is away and would leave it up to me even if he were home :) So here it is. I met Nathan in Afghanistan on May 26, 2008 for 3 weeks of fun in the sun, learning all we could and trying to spend some time together before he returned to Afghanistan on June 14, 2008.

So here are just a few of the pictures as a certain someone bought a new video camera before we left for our trip. So there are over 2000 pictures and over 200 minutes of video that we have. We are uploading them all slowly onto our photobucket website so you are more than welcome to browse through them at any time, so here it is http://s298.photobucket.com/albums/mm278/NathanandBrice/






1 comment:

Christy said...

Welcome back to the blogging world.....the pics are great. Just a little jealous.....